The New World Trade Center (abbreviated, New WTC) is a large showcase world made by SIXFLAGSUS around 2019 using the real-life representation of the New World Trade Center complex along with the World Financial Center complex built next to it. The World is known for it's humongous recreated real life buildings situated in Battery Park City, Manhattan, NYC. It is also confirmed as the largest showcase genre world to be made by a single person. On June 1st, 2021, the game was for the first time visited by staff members. On September 11th, 2021, the the game hosted the Memorial Day event commemorating the 20th anniverseray since 9/11 event.
List of Buildings
This is a list of all the buildings mentioned in this world:
- One World Trade Center (2014-15)
- Two World Trade Center (never completed but official)
- Three World Trade Center (2018)
- Four World Trade Center (2013)
- Seven World Trade Center (2006)
- Transportation Hub (2016)
- wikipedia:National_September_11_Memorial_&_Museum#Museum 9/11 Museum (2014)
- wikipedia:National_September_11_Memorial_&_Museum#Memorial 9/11 Memorial/Ground Zero (2011)
The list also includes buildings of the World Finance Center complex such as:
- One World Financial Center (1986)
- Two World Financial Center (1987)
- Three World Financial Center (1985)
- Four World Financial Center (1986)
First phase (January 2019 - February 2019)
The world started out in the making around January 2019 with it's first part, One World Trade Center completed. During January, The New World Trade Center world received the first four main skyscrapers, Ground Zero, the 9/11 Museum and a transportation hub along with a group of trees around the Ground Zero.
Due to the incredible amount of blocks added, the world had around more than 160K blocks by the time the first phase of the construction was made (likely February 2019).
Second phase (May 2019 - July 2019)
The second phase of the construction focused on expanding the area from spawn by adding two one-lane roads after which were followed by the construction of the World Financial Center buildings. On May 6th, 2019, SIXFLAGSUS's New World Trade Center world reached 200K blocks during the second phase to which he planted a sign block indicating the date he accomplished the milestone along with 225K and 250K blocks from which were also achieved later.
The second phase of construction was finished in summer of 2019 from which the project would be left abandoned with around 259K blocks as it's last block count.
SIXFLAGSUS rarely revisited his own world to check it's status. However due to his incredible skills of architecture without the help of an another blockate person, his world was never vandalized or invaded which is a big advantage to trust security and building skills. Recently on June 1st, 2021 he revisited the world to which he took a panorama image including his remake of WTC and WFC buildings built in 2019. During the revisits, the 9/11 Memorial museum was revamped.
June 1st occurance
On June 1st, 2021, the New World Trade Center game was visited for the first time by staff members of the Blockate community. CrowCalled was the first one to visit the game and after that, Subsical visited the game but unfortunately declined the Elite Builders membership for SIXFLAGSUS. During the June 1st, 4 people were banned for offensive slurs on the 9/11 event in the game. Before the staff members visited, SIXFLAGSUS and his friends were experimenting with gear shop in the game to which his earnings increased from 500 to 1.3K.
Memorial Day 2021
Following the 20th year anniverseray of 9/11, SIXFLAGSUS decorated the map with some special features. On September 11th, the Memorial Day event began with a speech about 9/11 victims and tragedy. The first user to received the First Memorial Day Honor Award was Duk. Few days later, the second user to receive it was EdSPCH on September 17th, 2021. Soon after, the cleanup of the map began with some features left to remain.
- In SIXFLAGSUS's Robloxity roleplay world, there is a small model of One World Trade Center actually built. Some remember that there are few more models of the One World Trade Center built on whatever game he could play and build when given permission to do so but they are currently lost as of 2021.
- The game contains architectural information about each building included and not included.
- The game actually has a One World Observatory (opened on May 29th, 2015) from which players can see the WTC and WFC skyscrapers.
- Inside one of the WFC buildings is a list of well known people (according to SIXFLAGSUS) who played his game and about six of them played it.
- Four staff members visited the game.
- You cannot jump and you walk little slower in the game. This is to make the game experience more realistic with the required real life elements.
- The game is strictly paying tribute to 9/11 attacks and does not tolerate any offensive statement about it.
- Six people have been banned from the game as of September 2021. Around 2019, the first person to be banned was MADRID_TH, who said a offensive slur about 9/11. 2 years later on June 1st, 2021, four people were banned for saying offensive slurs about the 9/11 event. Another person was soon banned on September 10th, 2021.
- The 200 Liberty Street/One World Financial Center had a empty interior with a empty roofing inside since 2019 until it was finished in June 2021 and now serves as a basic museum about the game's history.
- New World Trade Center game had 1.3K blux from earnings before they were collected.
- Following the 9/11 Memorial in 2021, a Golden Statue of World Trade Center was built to commemorate the 20th anniverseray. Soon the whole game was decorated to pay tribute to 9/11 Memorial for a whole week.